Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Friday, December 10, 2021

More on F.B.

Thank you Cindy, for trying to help me delete my account on FB.  I followed all the directions scrupulously, but I think FB deliberately makes it so difficult to leave, that probably few people ever do.

I mentioned previously that I didn't log into my account for several years.  When I finally did log in, intending to just close the account, I found it had been "taken over" by a person who had a real thing going, with umpteen followers on my/his account.   I was able to delete everything and everyone from my account fortunately.  But I just can't get rid of the darned program. 

Maybe my daughter can figure it out - she also has a FB account but I don't think she ever uses it.  I think the entire program is totally ridiculous and haven't used it for years.  I know many readers use and like facebook, and that's fine.  But I want to close out a program I haven't used in years, and don't understand why FB makes it so difficult.

I'll end on a happier note (well happiER, if not entirely happy!)  Last night Jeannie took me to Raley's supermarket and I absolutely was in heaven being able to walk the aisles and buy stuff!  In the deli, I bought some sliced ham as well as a loaf of bread to have for lunches.  I am slowly getting my appetite back, and I was anxious to have a sandwich today. When I went to make my sandwich I found half a loaf of bread and absolutely not a scrap of ham left!  Someone sure beat me to it.  I would have bought more if I thought they would like it, but they didn't even leave me a crumb!

5 comments:

  1. It sure sounds as though you live in a college dorm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, one of the conveniences of living with just a few people is that it makes it easy to figure out who did the crime. My first thought was Rocky, but I don't think he gets in the fridge. When I was a kid, there were eight of us siblings. That made it harder to be found guilty. Now, my "Old Man" says he didn't do whatever( leave the water running, or the lights on, etc.) Since there are only the two of us in the lineup, there's no room for doubt. I'm thinking maybe somebody thought Jeannie bought the ham. Next time maybe she will!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you too nice to say anything? I would be "OK who's going to the store to get me ham for my sandwich tomorrow?" Now I want a ham sandwich :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a shame, I hope someone in your family reads your blog and remedies the situation. I am glad to hear that you were able to go to the store and enjoyed your outing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I doubt the kids who probably ate the ham even realized it was mine. We don't have our names on anything in the fridge or food cabinets, so it wasn't a total shock to me. I try to keep out of petty quarrels since we live in such a close environment. But then, I never did like to argue.

    ReplyDelete