Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Friday, October 29, 2021

Not Much New!

I'm just trying to get things straight in my mind as to what I will pack and where I will store everything.   I can't believe I will be moving out in a month, and have a lot of things to do in order to be ready for it.  But I'm still not feeling up to par, so I don't do much other than think about it.  

This morning I finished the series of treatments for cancer.  It didn't take long as I can tolerate the infusion at a faster rate, so they speed it up accordingly.  I think I will now be good to go for another 2 or 3 years, at least.  I'd much rather have to repeat the treatments than have to tolerate the negative side effects of some meds.  I came home with a pretty good appetite and have eaten a large lunch!  It's been a while since I actually looked forward to a meal and then enjoyed it, so I'm pretty content now!

3 comments:

  1. You'll get it done. Glad you had a good appetite and had a large lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bet it feels good to have the infusions done again. And you should feel good for the move. Adventure ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful news that you have finished with your cancer treatment for a few years and better still that you did not have bad side effects. Your health is of the utmost importance and everything else pales in comparison. I have no doubt your move will go swiftly and in no time flat, you will be in your new home.

    ReplyDelete