Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Monday, November 2, 2020

No Flag, Yet

I don't have my flag to set out on Election Day - tomorrow.  The company that makes the flags wrote and apologized, but it seems they are making PPE (protective equipment?) and cannot make the flags for now.  I don't mind as the protective gear is so important to those who are fighting the pandemic, and I will fly the flag when I get it.  It is a small company in the USA, so I prefer to give them my business as soon as they can get to it.

So far I haven't heard of any problems, and I hope that holds out for tomorrow as well.  I know some places are expecting trouble.  No self-respecting, decent American would cause trouble at a time like this, or any other time for that matter.

I hope to be back tomorrow night and will raise my glass to you, my viewers, and to The United States of America.

 

 

2 comments:

  1. I hope true Americans will behave tomorrow not like the crap that went down the other day on a HWY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure hope so as well. Someone, somewhere, will try to cause trouble though.

      Delete