Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Friday, June 21, 2019

Turned Over a New Leaf!

That's what my dog has done.  Is he finally maturing a little?  I love it now when he comes as soon as I call, no matter what he is doing.  His behavior has improved so much in such a short time and I'm not certain what happened!  It is a welcome change.

Today was beautiful here, and I didn't even turn the a/c on although I run the ceiling fan in the living room.  There was about a half hour when it became a little warm, but it was late in the afternoon and I know the temperature goes down as soon as the sun starts to drop.  

I was having some dizzy spells and when I mentioned it to my daughter she reminded me that the cardiologist told me to drink more water the last time it happened.  I didn't even remember that I have had these episodes before, and the extra water I drank today helped greatly.   I have about 5 thermos bottles of cold water in the fridge, and always have one of them out that I'm drinking from, but I guess I'm not getting enough.   

My garden looks better every day, and tomorrow I'm going to thin the row of zuchini plants, hoping I can transplant them to a new row.  It may or may not work, but the plants are really looking healthy now.  I need to try to remember to save eggshells and spread them around the plants.   There are so many things I would love to do with the yard, garden, etc., but I just don't have the energy.  The yard itself is in terrible shape and I can't do much to improve it on my own.  I need to have a gardener come in and get it started, but I have to remind myself that I'm renting and don't own the place.  There are some loose fence boards that I was thinking I should replace, but then I remembered - hey, that is the landlady's responsibility.   I will try to maintain everything to the best of my ability, but as far as fixing things like the fence - nope.  That fence has been deteriorating for a long time, but I have to worry about Rocky wandering across when he hears kids playing. 

I sure miss my granddaughter, Ara.  She arrived safely back home yesterday.  Life is a series of "welcomings" and "see ya laters".

So that's it for tonight.  I'm going to try to turn in earlier than I usually do, as Rocky wakes me up pretty early in the morning.

10 comments:

  1. Staying hydrated is so important. I drink 64 ounces of water everyday by using one of the Costco cups which hold about 16 ounces and filling it four times through the day. If I don't, I too start to feel lightheaded. Happy to hear that Rocky has turned the corner and starting to mind better. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I was drinking plenty of water, but I guess I need more. I'm going to be mindful of how much I'm taking in from now on. Rocky's improvement has come at a good time. I don't think I could have dealt with some of his behavior much longer. I think my granddaughter had a lot to do with his turnaround - she worked with him a lot. I've been too laid back with him, and I was always laid back with my kids. The kids have turned out very well, but Rocky was on his way to being a doggy juvenile delinquent!

      Delete
  2. So glad that Rocky has turned a new leaf thanks to Ara working with him. I had to smile when you say he was on his way to being "a doggy juvenile delinquent"...jajajajaja!

    Congratulations on your thriving garden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has surprised me, especially when he comes when called. I couldn't ever get him to do that. He still chews anything and everything he can find though.

      Delete
  3. When you have dogs, you don't need alarm clocks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sure don't. Their clocks always seem to be a little earlier than mine, though.

      Delete
  4. Good to hear Rocky is calming down and listening to you. I don't think the landlord would mind if you hired someone to clean up the yard. When you rent I think it is your responsibility to keep up the yard, but the fence is her job.
    I try to drink water all day I have a big cup and I fill it with ice and then water as I drink it all I just keep adding more water. If I forget I to get dizzy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't mind doing what I can in the yard, and I will probably have to pay someone to help me keep things in check. My time outdoors is spent on the garden which looks really good, but the crabgrass and weeds are more than I can handle. I don't know whether to get a lawn service, or to find a teen wanting to make a few dollars, or what.

    ReplyDelete
  6. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works
    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address:(automatictellermechine01@gmail.com)


    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:: (automatictellermechine01@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

  7. HELLO! WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI WORLD RICHES.
    Are you a business Man, politician, musical, student and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Illuminati brotherhood, and receive a monthly salary of $500,000USD. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great Illuminati Brotherhood then contact us via: Email:officialilluminati999@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete