Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

EEEEK!

I have a salamander in my house.  The little guy just walked in from the back deck and disappeared under the couch before Rocky or I could react.  I have moved the couch, looked in the bedrooms, and can't find him.  Unfortunately there is enough space under all the doors for him to slither from one room to another.

I am not sure how I'm going to sleep tonight, so I fixed myself a tall scotch and water to calm myself down and not worry about it.  I don't think they are dangerous to people or dogs, at least I hope not.

My garden is coming along nicely, and I have several good sized tomatos on my plants.  Jeannie's plants are doing much better but since I didn't get them into the ground right away they will take a little longer to produce.  A couple of the plants are cherry tomatos.  The squash and zucchini plants are growing well also.

Today has been a really hot day, but tomorrow will be a few degrees over the 100 mark.  I hate this hot weather and having to close up the house to run the a/c.  I like my doors and windows open, but of course that is how the salamander got in.   The temps usually reach their peak by 6pm or so, and that is when I turned the a/c off and opened the doors.  I may have to rethink things a bit.

Please send me good vibes that I won't have an unwanted visitor in my bed tonight.  I think Rocky would react quickly - at least I hope he would.

5 comments:

  1. I can understand how frightened you must be. I am sending positive vibes your way and hope that he stays far away from your you and Rocky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do not stay long unless you have insects inside for them to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most think turning the AC on and off saves money but it doesn't. Once the house is cooled the AC does not work so hard and just idles along. Might consider just leaving it on during the hot spells.
    Be safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The salamander most likely is more afraid of whatever its environment has become. Give it time to find it's way outside again. It is totally harmless. Guaranteed harmless and beautiful creature.

    ReplyDelete

  5. HELLO! WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI WORLD RICHES.
    Are you a business Man, politician, musical, student and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Illuminati brotherhood, and receive a monthly salary of $500,000USD. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great Illuminati Brotherhood then contact us via: Email:officialilluminati999@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete