Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Monday, April 22, 2019

Update

This is an update on the sale of my house.  It doesn't look like it's handled like the sale of a regular house, so I don't think there is a closing I have to go to.  The buyer and I have both signed the agreement, and he can move in Apr. 30th.  I had scheduled the beginning date of my rental for the 30th, but I am asking her for an extra day so that I can take two days to move.  My kids can get it all moved in one day but I don't want to be rushed so badly.

Rocky is moping about pretty seriously most of the time, except when we go for a walk.  He knows something is happening, but doesn't understand what it is or if he will be included.  He has developed an eye infection, and I don't know what to do about it, especially since I have no way of  getting him to the vet at a particular time.   When the deal I have with Banfield Pet Hospital (associated with Petsmart) is over with, I want to find a regular vet within walking distance of where I'll be living.  There's a pet store nearby, and I hope they have a vet associated with them.

Winter/spring seems to be over with, and our beautiful cool weather is gone.  In its place we have temps in the 80's which are so uncomfortable to me, and the swamp cooler doesn't seem to be cooling properly.  I don't know what to do about it at this point - I'm certainly not going to spend money having it fixed.  It is such a simple concept that I don't have any idea what could go wrong with it. 

I'm totally worn out and have just gotten started!  I'm too old for this.

10 comments:

  1. I just looked at the calendar thinking April 30th was still a ways off and my goodness it's next week! I'm sure it doesn't help any me pointing it out (sigh).

    I am sure the move will go well as you have the support of your children and their families. Don't worry you have done the hard part of selling your home and you wont be having to make two payments.

    Best of luck and drink you a cold beer to cool off and relax.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Doc Belinda! I had a ocld beer and it was as good as any prescription I've ever had!

      Delete
  2. Moving is never fun. I sure wouldn't want to have to move again, ever. Anyway, I love it here. The frogs in the ponds are very, very loud tonight. They must be happy. On my twelve acres, almost half is either ponds or swamp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are certainly right that moving is never fun! I've done it so many times in my life I dont let it bother me too much, but I will be glad to get in and settled.

      Delete
  3. I'm so happy the house sold so quickly. I knew it would it is move in ready all important things are fixed or upgraded. It will be over before you know it and you will be happy and so will Rocky.
    After the mess of just painting I can't even imagine my having to move

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't tell you how happy I am that it sold right away. The man who bought it came over and talked to me about how enthused he is as well.

      Delete
    2. Mix a teaspoon of salt in warm water, dip a cotton swab in that to wipe his eyelid, from corner to outer edge, cautiously so you don't touch his eye, if he doesn't seem to be in real pain or have a pussy discharge, this home remedy will give him comfort, and maybe he will then be less mopey,too. -Mary

      Delete
    3. Thank you, Mary. I will try that. I don't think he's in any pain because he is so active when we go outdoors, but that might just be his nature. I'll try your suggestion right now, and thanks again.

      Delete
  4. All mobile homes I've owned are bought and sold like automobiles, as there is no land associated with the deal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the same way with ine. Makes it essier to guy and sell, and much quicier. Plus no income tax issues.

      Delete