Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Happy Holidays to all.

Whatever holidays you celebrate at the end of the year, I wish you the best.

For myself, I plan to go to my daughter's house where our California families will gather for a wonderful Mexican meal prepared by Chef Donald, and then the pandemonium of the children opening gifts, to the adults and our secret santa gift exchange which is always full of laughs.  While I'm looking forward to it, I hate the thought of leaving Rocky at home alone.  I just couldn't do it two evenings in a row so I missed the Christmas Eve celebration last night (another wonderful meal prepared by Donald).

Have a great day however you celebrate it, and if you don't celebrate then have a wonderful day just as well.

9 comments:

  1. Wishing your Entire Family a Safe and Merry Christmas.
    Good Luck with Rocky! You might have to leave that collar on him.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and I wish you the best, today and in the future! Rocky? He's still on probation of a sort!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you. We don't do a lot of things because of the dogs but that's the commitment we made. And they are worth it. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it wasn't that it's Christmas and I want to see all my grandkids, I'd skip it.

      Delete
  4. Hope all went well leaving Rocky home. Hope you and yours had a very Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeannie insisted that I bring Rocky, and I was a nervous wreck all evening. He was hyper all evening because of all the folks there, the noise and activity. I ended up mostly keeping him on his leash, so he actually barked more than he would have otherwise. I am never going to do that again, and am thinking about reconsidering going to the mountains over New Years Eve with the rest of the family. I think he would love the snow and playing in it would probably tire him out, but I will be miserable if I have to deal with him.

      Last night Jeannie had wrapped two presents - toys - for him. When she set them on the floor he knew exactly what to do and that they were for him!

      Delete
    2. I know that took a lot of joy out of the celebration for you, At least he enjoyed his gifts.

      Maybe the trip to the mountains might not work out and only you know whats best for you and Rocky.

      Delete
    3. He's done a lot of sleeping today. Poor thing went to bed very late, for him, but still got up early!

      Delete