Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Saturday, June 18, 2022

Just a Quickie!

I don't have much to say because I don't do much to talk about!  I'm hanging in there.

I think I might be going to Costco tomorrow, and if I do get out I might try to stop at a place to buy a cheap instant camera.   I don't think Costco has a camera department any more, but a Target or Walgreens will do.

After some hot summer weather, this past week has been cool.  In fact, I'm wearing a flannel shirt over my short sleeved t-shirt.  I love to sit out on my patio, but it is too chilly for me this evening - I'm sure the temps will warm up in a day or so.  The weather would suit me fine if it was like this year-around!

I hope I have more to write about in the coming days, but maybe I'm lucky things are so bland.  They could be worse!

3 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you. I too, have nothing to post about but I still try once in awhile. Hope you get to Costco and find a camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see a post from you! Since smartphones were invented cameras seem to have become a relic from the past. I have a perfectly good camera I bought three years ago but it is so complicated I have never taken a single picture with it.

    You are lucky to have Donald who is so helpful with all things technology. I on the other hand have no one to ask so I will have to keep on emailing pictures to myself to be able to post them on my blog...that gets old quickly. :-(

    Hope you get to go to Costco or anywhere. Just having a change of scenery and being around other people will recharge your inner batteries. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do they still sell those camera? I need new batteries for mine so I need to take a run over to Best Buy soon.
    Getting out to Costco sounds nice. I always think about getting there card but being by myself really doesn't warrant me getting one.
    Wish it was cool enough to sit out on my porch.

    ReplyDelete