Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Monday, November 15, 2021

My Beautiful Dog!

Rocky spent a couple of hours at the groomer this morning, and he looks gorgeous!  His black shiny fur is absolutely glistening.  I took several photos of him, but I can't seem to get them onto my computer.  I'm having a lot of trouble lately - it seems that modifications and changes to programs I use have been altered just enough that I can't figure them out!  I will never understand why programs change so much and so quickly - I can't get used to anything before it is updated.  

The weather is gloomy with rain now and then, and at 4:30 in the afternoon, the skies are darkening.

When I moved here two years ago I bought new furniture, and have kept the sofa and chair covered since then.  The furniture looks very nice (uncovered) but I wonder what dog claws would do if I left it bare.  I have a nice set that is a dark gray simulated leather, and I like the look and feel of it better than leather, to tell the truth.    I sure don't want to have to replace much of anything when I move, although I will buy a few new side tables, a chest of drawers for the bedroom, and maybe a new coffee table.  I am probably just being "cheap", but at my age I don't want to buy much in the way of new furniture.

I am getting some last minute pleasure out of using the fireplace since I won't have one at the new home.  Jeannie & Donald will have a fireplace in their master suite, and I think there may be an outdoor fireplace on their patio.  I've found fireplace fixtures online that look like they are real, and maybe some have a flame.  I have always preferred a wood burning fireplace with a real flame that emanates heat, although lately I've been using Duraflame logs because they are so easy to clean up after!

 

1 comment:

  1. I think I understand what you are going through with having to upload pictures and then failing at the attempt. I have not even learned how to use Windows 10 and now they are forcing Windows 11 on us...why???

    I was looking at some items on Wayfair when I saw beautiful electric fireplaces in all sizes and could not help but think of you. We have a real fireplace but both Mom and I hate it...me more since I am the one that has to clean it...so we never use it.

    ReplyDelete