Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Friday, January 29, 2021

What a week!

The cold winter rains have begun in Sacramento, and there isn't any reason for me to be out.  Fortunately I have a large back yard so Rocky has room to run, but he doesn't like the rain either.

We had some very high winds a couple of days ago and the top branches of a very tall tree are now in my garden!  They were the branches the birds loved to gather on, but I think they will still be able to gather at the current tree top and survey the world around them.  It's too rainy and soggy for me to go out and gather up all the fallen branches, so I'll just wait until the rain stops and the ground dries up a bit.  I don't know what I'll do with them once I gather them up and some of them are too large to be broken down by hand to fit in the green waste can.

I just lost an entire two paragraphs I wrote, so I think I will stop for a while and let my temper cool down!

 

3 comments:

  1. Well while you are having winds and rain, in my area of So. Cal we are having winds and snow - over 4 feet since last Friday. To say I am done with it is an understatement, shoveling gets harder by the day. Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rocky is definitely a one of a kind Lab. Maybe if you put a Rain Coat on him he won't be so hesitant.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We seem to be having the same weather but we did have snow, which was gone by the afternoon. Also very cold and windy here. Nice soup weather.

    ReplyDelete