Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Thursday, November 7, 2019

Taking a break

If I have some time to myself during the next two weeks, I'll try to post.  But starting with Saturday, Jeannie's birthday, and through the next week and a half, at least, I will be very involved with family events.

It's going to be pretty special for me, as the oldest of eight, to be able to get all eight of us together.    I feel so fortunate, and I just want to devote every minute I can to being with family.  I'm sure there will be much reminiscing, as well as good-natured joking about our childhood memories.

I'll be back as I get the chance.   

17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm hoping I will get a lot of photos during the next couple of weeks.

      Delete
  2. Oh I was wondering if I missed your family gathering but it is just going to happen have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One brother and his family will come in on Sunday; they will be staying at Jeannie's. My company is arriving on Tuesday (12th); everyone else will be arriving more toward
      our gathering at Straw Hat, which will be on the 15th. I know there will be pandemonium with everyone getting together.

      Delete
  3. How wonderful that you will all be together. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to it, and I know we will enjoy the occasion.

      Delete
  4. I can image how wonderful your time with the family will be. I am very happy for you. I read your Blog all the time but Safari will not accept a comment from me., otherwise I would comment more often

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Vera. It's good to know you're out there.

      Delete
  5. I bet Rocky will love meeting your family and be an absolute hit with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just hope he can show some manners! He is so exhuberant and loves everyone.

      Delete
    2. Exuberant meetings at the door makes me feel wonderful when visiting daughter's 4 dogs and cat. Then quickly their good manners kick in. Same with mine if gone for one hour. Nothing like "puppy love". May your family togetherness be the best EVER, Gypsy. Time on this earth melts away too fast. Blessings for you all.

      Delete
  6. I am so glad you will be able to spend time with your family in particular your siblings.

    Enjoy your time with them. Family should always come first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited about this reunion, I find it hard to think of anything else.

      Delete