Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Friday, November 22, 2019

Back to (Somewhat) Normal

Things have been quiet for the past couple of days, and I've had time to reflect on the previous week.  I am so fortunate to have had the opportunity to get all my siblings together. My youngest brother and his wife were vacationing in England and didn't return in time to join us at Straw Hat, but they did spend the day with us and that was good.  They brought their puppy with them, and Ara had her puppy as well, so Rocky enjoyed the reunion as much as I did!

I'm having difficulty with Blogger and can't figure out what they have changed.   I can't seem to be able to write anything after this photo, so I might just publish this and start Part 2 of today's blog.

This photo is in black & white, and taken at Straw Hat.  Sibs & spouses.

3 comments:

  1. That is a very nice picture of you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I have some more and they are in color, but there are so many photos to go through to pick out the ones I want. For one thing, I try to never post any pictures of the kids.

      Delete
  2. I have dozens more photos to go through and will try to come up with some more.

    ReplyDelete