Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Thursday, September 7, 2017

I'm doing fine!

I just wanted to answer all those who have written to ask me how I'm doing.  I really appreciate your emails and want to thank you all.

I'm doing fairly well - waiting to see a hematologist to find out why I'm so anemic - it must not be too serious because they can't get me in until the end of November!  Meanwhile I'm working on staying positive.

I also want to express concern about all those who have been affected by Hurricane Harvey, as well as those in Irma's path.  This seems to be an exceptionally active hurricane season, and I hope you all stay safe.

I'm not quite ready to return to blogging, but I'll keep you posted if anything changes, and in the meantime, I really miss all those who have become friends through the blog.   Stay safe.

Gypsy
(Marty)

15 comments:

  1. Thank you for the check in. Good to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you. I hope the hematologist can find the cause and offer a simple solution to the anemic problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to have the update. Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was happy to see you pop up on our sidebar again. Cool beans and thanks for the update. This getting older stuff sure isn't cracked up to what it's suppose to be that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for checking in. You are a sweet lady and we all miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to hear from you. Take care and write when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gypsy, thanks for thinking about us, we all think about you often. Becki

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy to hear from you!
    Trusting for better days ahead for you...... Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for giving us an update. I sincerely hope you get well soon because I miss you and your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was so happy to see this post this morning. I am missing reading about your days. Stay well Marty!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad you posted I have been thinking about you, miss your posts/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good to see you again Gypsy. I've missed you. Amazing that what seems like the entire West is burning up. It was nearly everything but Arizona in the map I saw. And then 3 hurricanes in less than 10 days in the south and then the Earthquakes in Mexico and Guatemala. Something is going on for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So good to see your Blog. Wishing you good health and don't be a stranger.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Maybe a little kitten or pet parakeet would brighten up your life a little. It seems that since Lady passed on, you might be feeling a little lonely.

    ReplyDelete