Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Sunday, September 10, 2017

A quick hello

I thought I'd write a quick note to say hello and that I hope everyone is safe from the hurricanes.   It will be a long time before things are back to any sense of normal.

To Rose, who suggested a small pet, I'm really not a cat lover, and kittens grow up to be cats.  As for birds, I've thought of a bird or a turtle maybe, but I hate to see wild things caged up or otherwise confined.  I'm too old to be dealing with it now.  Thanks for thinking of me though.  I thought about trying to adopt an abandoned dog from the Houston area, but really couldn't find any info on it.  And until I get myself well I should probably not take on a dog that would need so much care.

Stay safe, everyone.

 

4 comments:

  1. So nice to hear from you . I'm with you on trusting everyone is
    safe and dry at this troubled time. I'm sure many are in distress
    so keeping them in my prayers. For you too Gypsy.
    Thanks for your update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you post once in awhile to let us know you are doing OK. My granddaughter lives in Georgia and sent a video of the storm there. Scary but so far they did not lose electricity which is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear from you. Stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to see a new post from you.

    I am a little overwhelmed from hearing from my friends those that got flooded and those that did not in the Houston area. The cameras have left to follow the newest storms but they are really hurting. My heart goes out to all the victims dealing with the aftermath of these terrible storms.

    ReplyDelete