Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Saturday, January 15, 2011

I made a quick trip back to the apartment this morning, and took Lady along so we could walk on our regular route. I took a couple of photos of the holes in the bathroom walls and the large blower that is drying (hopefully) everything out. The bathroom feels and sounds like a tornado is rushing through.





I'm ready to be back in my own place, and I will check with them on Monday to see when the remedial work is going to begin. Once they get rid of the mold, or spray it with whatever they use, then I'd like to move back in if possible. I don't think the repair work will bother me too much, and I can always take the dog somewhere for a long walk.

5 comments:

  1. Wow - that really is a BLOWER. Sure hope they get that place fixed up for you quickly. It's hard to be harmless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your on a role Gypsy, keep it up:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the shot of the kids licking the spatulas! I used to leave extra on the spoons and in the bowl for the kids too. Their reward for not sticking their fingers in the batter as I mix! hahahaha

    You have a wonderful home full of laughter and love. You are very blessed.

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Karen and Steve
    (Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand the urge to get back into the place, but make them get all the work done properly.

    ReplyDelete