Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Back home tomorrow?

I stopped by my apartment this morning and found the blower gone, the wall patched up and ready to be painted, and the bad smell gone. The manager said they will replace the floor tile today and it won't take long at all to paint, so I'm hoping to be back in tomorrow. The test is reportedly not showing any signs of mold.

I have enjoyed being here at my daughter's house, but I need to be back in my own place soon, and Lady needs to be back as well.

I received a message from my doctor saying that she is scheduling a potassium test and EKG for me, so when those are finished it will just be a matter of waiting for the surgery on Feb. 15th. I want to get it over and done with, and get back to planning my next trip.

8 comments:

  1. Glad your place is almost ready. I am sure you are more than ready to make some travel plans. It's always nice being with the kids, but alone time is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you will have your apartment back and in good shape, Also glad to hear you are moving ahead with your medical and vision corrections, Life is good, and always remember, Good Things Happen to Good People, You Gypsy, are Good People. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well may I just add, 'Welcome Home' when you get there:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure you will be glad to get back in your own place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, I understand the need for your own place and privacy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you're soon going home again. Love my own space. No matter how much I love the kids, staying with them gets old really fast. Feb. 15th is going to be here before you know it. Yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing like getting evicted from your own place by circumstances, to make you appreciate what you have. It will be nice to be back home.
    Best of luck with the surgery, I'm sure they will get you fixed up and back on the road soon.
    Rod

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gypsy, so glad they are being responsible and repairing it all correctly. Please be attuned to any changes in the air quality or white powdery stuff on your surfaces over the next few weeks to be sure the mold doesn't grow again.

    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Karen and Steve
    (Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete