Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Friday, June 26, 2009

What a way to start the day!

It's been so nice lying in bed until 7:00 am, and then just letting the dogs out the back door into the yard instead of getting dressed and walking them. Much of the back yard is a swimming pool, and at first I worried about Mandy, being blind, falling in and drowning.

I was eating breakfast and savoring my coffee this morning and heard Lady barking, but thought it was just a squirrel teasing her, or a neighbor's dog across the fence. I went out to check on them after a while, and saw Mandy frantically trying to get out of the pool! I helped her out - she is ok but must have been scared because she couldn't climb out. Now I feel guilty that I didn't check on them when I first heard Lady bark. I hope the rest of the day is uneventful.

No comments:

Post a Comment