Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Friday, June 26, 2009

2nd post, Friday, June 26

I just talked to my daughter and they are on their way home from the hospital WITH the baby! Being under the UV lights for 24 hours made her bilirubin count come up enough to fall within the normal range. So the day that started off with my dog falling into the pool is ending great with my daughter and her family coming home. Joe and Sarah are bringing dinner this evening, and I'm sure Steve and Megan will be here also, so I can see my precious children again before I leave.

6 comments:

  1. Have fun with family. It's great to be with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news Gypsy.. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear everyone, including the dog, is o.k.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great news Gypsy, have fun with the yung-uns.

    Stay Safe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gypsy,.. I'm so glad to read all your updates. Sounds like you are having a good time even though it's a bit challenging at times. I agree about getting back into nature to de-stress. I think I'd like it where you are. Take care,... and congrats on a beautiful new granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete