Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

So I'm here in Sacramento . . .

It is wonderful to be with family. Today Mike was ending up a 2-week trip in Monterey and came up for a few hours to meet his newest niece. Steve was there, and although Joe couldn't make it because he was in school, his wife Sarah took off work and brought Alyssa. I love it when I get most or all of my kids together and this was a precious time for me.

I will probably leave very early on Saturday morning to go back to Lassen. I'd like to make sure they all get home and settled in before I go back. Donald and Autumn and with Jeannie and baby in their own room at the hospital. (Kaiser built a new Mother-Child center at their Roseville CA location, and their labor & delivery rooms are so spacious and comfortable, as well as the patient rooms.

It has been as hot here in Sac as it was cold in the Northern CA mountains, although they keep telling me it will get hot during July and August. It is working out very well that I will be able to be on the job at their most busy days of the year around July 4.

I have some pictures but don't know if I'll get a chance to post them before I go back. I have about 400 emails to go through before I return to the wilds, and I thank all those who have retained any interest at all in my whereabouts. What a learning experience this is turning out to be! I had almost figured I was about as smart as I was going to get, but here I am, still learning!

9 comments:

  1. Glad you are having fun gypsy. Amazing how we have kept track of you although you yourself are out of touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Gramma Gypsy!
    Glad to hear you made it safely back to Sac. It was so great to see you at Butte Lake. We look forward to seeing you down the road soon.
    Take care,
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear from you! I was beginning to think a bear gotcha! LOL At least Natasha let us know you were ok. You have certainly been having some trials but it's good to see you're taking it all in stride.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gypsy,
    I had just begun to read your blog when you disappeared. I'm glad I didn't erase you. I read all the updates, and enjoyed them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just read the whole blog! Thanks for posting. Have fun till you can update us again!. We're all thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to here all is going well. Congrats on that new grandbaby..

    ReplyDelete
  7. It certainly is great to have you back - read your blog from beginning to end--you are certainly have a time...I miss hearing from you...looking forward to seeing you maybe this fall...
    Drop a note or at least an address so I can write.

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gypsy!! Just came across your Blog.....nice to meet you and look forward to reading all of your blog notes. Love the photos of family I've seen.....and congrats on the birth of the newest grandchild!! Drop by my site and say hi...k?

    ReplyDelete