Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Thursday, February 18, 2021

Was I Ever Wrong!

After 3 days I have a severe reaction from the 2nd dose of the vaccine!  I just had an online visit with a doctor in my medical group, and I have been given strict orders to stay off my feet, and a couple of other recommendations.

 I thought I was getting by so easy!  Now I have a severe rash on both arms, and Jeannie just went to get her blood pressure monitor because she couldn't find mine.  If I could only get up off this couch I could probably find it in a minute.

I'll try to post a quick note tomorrow to let y'all know if I'm still alive! 

 

7 comments:

  1. Ouch, that is not good:( I had no reaction to either shot but my better half had a fever and other problems for 24 hours and then she felt slowly better. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH NO, I hope it doesn't last but a day or 2. Just recieve a reschedule for next week for my 1st shot. Take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope by the time you read this that you are feeling much much better. Let us know how you are doing and behave yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear that. I hope it will go away quickly. Please, don’t forget to update the post so we know you are OK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are soon feeling better.
    The experts all claim the second dose is the one that could cause the problems.
    Good thing Jeannie is there to help you out.
    Be Safe!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Watching hopefully for n update! Hope you re doing better.

    ReplyDelete