Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Monday, February 22, 2021

Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood!

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, as Mr. Rogers' used to sing.  I loved watching his show with my kids when they were little.  What an amazing, gentle, and beautiful man!

 I have my back door open to let the fresh air and sunlight in - no screen, but I haven't seen any flying insects yet.

I walked a few blocks with Rocky this morning just to see if I could do it, and I think I'll be fine as long as I don't try to do too much, too fast.  I'm getting my appetite back and keep searching for some good junk food, which I can't find!  I will probably eat some ice cream  that I hope will satisfy my sweet tooth.

 I think I will soon be back to normal, and appreciate the good wishes and comments. 

6 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are feeling better and sure hope you find something to get rid of that craving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found a Klondike Bar that did the trick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to find you are doing well and back to your old self.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds more like your normal self. Hope you find something to satisfy your craving.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to hear you are feeling well agian. Klondike bar sure sounds great to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was great News. Good to hear you could take a walk with Rocky. Keep it up 😁

    ReplyDelete