Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Friday, April 30, 2021

Better Days Ahead?

I will just have to sit and wait until I have an idea of where I will be moving, how much space I will have, etc.  There is really no action I can take to speed things up, and I am not in "action mode" right now anyway.  I start my cancer treatments, which they call "Antibody Infusion", on May 7.  I wish I didn't have to wait that long; as things are right now I just don't have an ounce of energy to spare.  This is a time when I need all the energy I can muster to pack my belongings and decide what and how to dispose of things I can't take with me.  I think I just don't care anymore, and I hate that feeling.

The weather has certainly turned "summer", and literally it happened overnight.  We still have our wonderful chilly nights and the days are warm.  I have about 20 tomato plants which I'm nurturing, and I understand tomatoes can be easily transplanted.  I don't know about that, but will find out eventually.  I can actually see them growing a little each day.

I am going to try to muster up enough energy to clean a couple of floors.  The living room looks absolute horrible - I haven't don't anything other than sweep it now and then.  The hardwood was in bad shape when I moved in and it looks worse now.  Whatever I do will soon have doggie tracks so I should just conserve my energy.

4 comments:

  1. The weather has certainly turned summer in my area. Monday morning we were in the 30's with snow flurries, rain and extremely foggy. Yesterday afternoon we hit 81 degree and in the high 70's today. Good luck with your treatments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy you have a schedule for your treatments and will soon be feeling better. Maybe by then something will come up for a move. Just take it easy for now

    ReplyDelete
  3. May 7 will be here before you know it and then you can start feeling better. Don't worry about packing or getting rid of until they find the right house. That will make it easier when you actually know where you will be living. How is Rocky?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It can not be easy to be about to undergo treatment and to deal with moving at the same time. Lucky for you, you do not have to go through this alone. You have a wonderful family to support you.

    ReplyDelete