Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

New Phone

I'm waiting for a new (Jitterbug) phone to arrive.  Rocky got hold of my phone and chewed the back off, exposing the battery.  It still works, so I called Great Call and they are sending me a new one.  It's a good thing I don't send or receive many phone calls, but I definitely need a good basic phone . 

Yesterday I ordered garden seeds - all organic vegetables - and my daughter in law and grandson (Megan and Liam) are going to help me get everything planted in starter pots.  I selected what I think is a good variety (at least of the things that I like), about 10 packets of seeds.  Meg has seeds she has saved from pumpkins and other plants, so we are going to have a planting session in a week or so.  I'm excited about it and hope I can transfer some good plants to the garden at my new apartment.  

I guess I'm still moving in May or around that time.  I really wish I could get in sooner, but the current tenants have a baby, plus their in-laws are living with them and plan to move with them as well. 

As I've mentioned before, Rocky sleeps in my bed and has since I brought him home.  He has grown so much since then, so when he stretches out his front and back paws he covers just about the width of my queen-size bed - on the pillows, of course!  (He likes to be comfy.)   When I get up for the bathroom in the middle of the night I never know if he will be in my spot when I return, and if he is, it is very difficult to get him to move.  One time I just got in bed and laid my head on him.  He didn't mind at all (and didn't move); then I remembered what puppies in a litter look like when they pile all over each other.  He sometimes lays across my legs (he's getting heavy enough so that it isn't very comfortable for me).  The funniest is when he tries to lick me and I have to wrap the sheet around my face and head - he can usually find an opening though.  It's a game we play.

I don't know why I'm so tired and every bone and muscle in my body hurts.  I hope it's just dealing with the dog and nothing else.

The sky is a beautiful blue with huge white puffy clouds, so they evidently haven't been chemtrailing yet today.  I miss seeing the blue skies.   And yes, the contrails from a jet plane are easy to distinguish as they dissipate quickly wheras the chemical trails hang in the sky for a much longer time, poisoning the air as well as the view. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your phone I do not think I would have been as forgiving as you. You certainly sound excited about your future move and that is a good thing.

    We had gray skies today but at least it was in the 70's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was angry about the phone, but more disappointed. At least I could carefully make or answer a call with it, but now I can't find the battery! Having raised 3 sons, two of them very rowdy, I probably have more understanding of young males and can keep working on him, hoping I'll have a fine young dog one of these days! By the way, all the sons and the daughter have made me very proud.

      Delete