Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What else can happen to me?

I am in Sacramento again, having left Butte Lake last night due to evacuation of my campground because of nearby fires. I packed everything I could into my truck and drove here, leaving the 5ver in place. It would have taken me a long time to get it ready to drive away, and I just couldn't deal with it. I worry about the battery draining and everything in the fridge/freezer being ruined, but can't do anything about it now. I had fully charged batteries and don't know what pulling in the slides takes in the way of power, but for some reason I pulled them in. Hopefully I can get back to the job by the end of the week and there will be no damage.

I've been writing updates, but they are stored on my laptop which is still out in the truck. I'll post them later today.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like your having yourself quite a summer out there Gypsy. You will have lots of adventures to blog about when your are blogable again.....:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're thinking about you! Hope you're back to your beautiful home in the woods soon. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear from you, Gypsy.
    sorry to hear that you had to evacuate, please keep us posted.
    Happy Trails, Penny, TX

    ReplyDelete