Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Monday, January 16, 2017

Nice easy day

I didn't overwork myself today, for sure.  I stopped by the gym on my way to the chiropractor and then picked Jeannie & the girls up to go to Ara's house.   She had printed out the Sat. and Sun. puzzles, both of which are pretty difficult.  We worked the Sat. puzzle and then Steve, Meg came over with Liam & Quinn.  That baby is growing so fast and is sooooo cute - smiles all the time.

By the time they left I drove on home because I was getting hungry, although we snacked enough today.  Ara was planning to drive them back home.

I gave some porch furniture to Ara - a two seater and a chair; she cleaned it all up, painted it a beautiful blue color, and has the two pieces sitting on a little concrete space in front of her house along with a glass topped table.  It really looks welcoming, although I don't know if she will leave it there.  Many improvements have been made in several rooms of the house, although there is one room that you can't see the floor of - that's where everything goes until she finds a place for it.  She has so many projects going at once and I don't know how she keeps track of everything.

Two more medical appointment days to go and then I'm going to have to do something to declutter the house until I decide what I'm going to do with it.   I felt pretty good today until I walked back into my house, and then started sniffling.   There is no mold on anything in the house (except for the laundry room), but I know the air must be full of something I don't need to breathe in.  At this point I just don't know what to do, or even what I can do.

6 comments:

  1. It's always nice to see things repurposed and given a new life. I am sure the porch furniture will be used and enjoyed.
    It does sound like you have an allergy to something in your house. Hope you can find it easily!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is something my granddaughter is so interested in and so good at - repurposing things and giving them new life. I don't have the vision and envy those who do.

      I have an allergy and I just hope it is not to difficult to fix.

      Delete
  2. I got allergy, too. I am allergic to hard work (grin).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figure you earned the right to be allergic to hard work. You probably didn't get where you are today without it. I think at my age I've paid my dues, and I don't like to work hard either.

      Delete
  3. Hope you figure out what is bothering you. I'm having some issues too with Allergies but I have a feeling I may be allergic to Fred which in that case I guess I'll just suffer.

    Didn't know Ara had her own place how wonderful for her. Good for her to change old things into new.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She lives about a mile or so from my house.
      I hope I can figure out what is bothering me also. This is driving me crazy and it's no wonder I have no energy and rarely get anything done. It doesn't affect my mood or happiness though - go figure.

      Delete