Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Out and About This Morning!

I have already been to the dog park at 7:30 am, dressed in my bathrobe & pj's.  I had taken the dog out to the back yard and he didn't want to come back indoors because he saw one of his favorite people in the dog park.  She waved me over, so I took Rocky, hoping no one else would show up this early.  We only stayed about 15 minutes, but it was long enough to wear Rocky out and he's sleeping with his head in my lap right now.  I still haven't gotten dressed!

If I thought all this wonderful exercise would calm Rocky down I was so wrong.  He is still destroying everything in sight that has a cotton type stuffing, and I see little wads of it all over the place.  He's nearly ruined the comfy pad in his crate, the throw pillows for the sofa and chair, and several of his stuffed toys.  I will definitely need new furniture when he's grown out of the destructive stage!

It looks like we are in for about 3 days of rain which I welcome.  I'm glad Joe put the cover back on the swamp cooler a few days ago. 

Jeannie and family are leaving for home today after a week's vacation, and I'm hoping to hear from her soon.  They arrive back in Sac tomorrow.  Monday is Joe's birthday and I'm looking forward to us all getting together to celebrate.  I sure need something to celebrate!

I have to get dressed and start my day, but this little doggy sleeping on my lap is so sweet I hate to move him and break the spell.  This is partly why I never get anything done - I'm either cleaning up after him, taking him outside, or relaxing with him on my lap!
  

3 comments:

  1. Whether you like it or not, at Rocky's age, he is your full time job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure! How come I don't get a paycheck though? I guess all the licks, as well as the times he makes me laugh, are my paycheck.

      Delete
  2. It will be nice to have all your kids back together and having a birthday celebration.

    ReplyDelete