Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Sunday, June 24, 2018

Time is Flying!

It's hard to believe June will be coming to an end in a week.  Mike drove Joshua to the college in Massachusetts where he will be taking part in the S.T.E.M. program during the coming week.

I am really looking forward to getting the results from the Lyme Disease tests, as nothing has changed in the swelling or the moderate pain I'm experiencing.  I take an Advil in the morning and it usually gets me through the day, but I worry because I get side effects if I take ibuprofen for any length of time.   If anyone reading my blog has had treatment for Lyme's, please let me know what medication you were given and for how long.  I'm worried about the eye surgery coming up in about 5 weeks and don't want to have to delay that.  I've read that Lyme's can affect a person's eyesight and that might  explain why my sight is growing dimmer at a much faster rate than before.  I hope it can return to "normal".

I would love to be spending more time outdoors, although the mosquitoes can be pretty bad at times.  I don't need to add another disease to whatever might be wrong with me as it is!

I wish everyone a good week coming up, and appreciate getting some good vibes as well.  If old age gets any worse then I don't know how I'll handle it.   :-)  I still consider myself a lucky person to have the great family and friends that I have.

4 comments:

  1. Be sure to let us know what you find out. We are all thinking about you and sending good thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really appreciate it. I hope it's not very serious, no matter what it is.

      Delete
    2. Sending healing vibes your way. Old age is not easy.

      Delete
    3. It sure isn't easy but I'm plowing my way through it.

      Delete