Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Saturday, June 30, 2018

Continuing on the Freedom Trail

We got a late start this morning but still walked a lot of the Freedom Trail.  The boys are taking part in a Junior Ranger Program  and have to visit several sites of the Trail, plus answer questions, get their books stamped, etc.   They need stamps from two sites that we haven't been to, so tomorrow morning I've offered to walk with them to the two sites.  I'm not sure how to get there, but rely on the boys who are super-smart and can understand directions!  It's hard to believe I was once that good at it!

I will be sorry to leave Boston after the short walk on the Freedom Trail, but time marches on and we will go back to New York tomorrow.  I have absolutely love being with these two grandsons, even though they enjoy bickering with each other.   They are growing up so fast, and really treat me with love and respect, and I certainly love and respect them.

I am so  irritated with my Apple computer I am seriously thinking about getting a Windows-based computer when I get back to CA.  For some reason I am having lots of trouble doing what I normally have always done, like download photos into my blog.  All of the sudden things have changed so much and I don't know how to fix it.  I'll see if one of my grandsons can fix it tomorrow.




1 comment: