Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Cold and rainy!

I just woke up from a nap and it's no longer raining, but we had several hours of it starting in the middle of the night.  It's 62 degrees and I love it, although I was so chilly I just went back to bed and wrapped up in the comforter.  I had come from the gym and library, and had other things to do, but haven't felt well so I just came home.

My son and his two girls stopped by - he just texted me that they knocked and even rang the bell but I didn't even hear it.  I can't understand why it didn't wake me up.  I haven't been sleeping well at night which makes me so tired throughout the day.

That's it for today.   I hope everyone is having a better day than I am, but I hope to be out of this slump very soon.


 

6 comments:

  1. You are the second blogger talking about a slump. Me too. I hope being back on the road will help but I don't sleep well either and I know that is a big cause of feeling BLAHH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I notice that many bloggers who always posted every day are no longer doing so. I don't have much to write about these days, but i'm also getting old and tired!

      Delete
  2. You must have been very tired not to hear them at the door. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still can't believe I didn't hear the doorbell. That thing would wake the dead!

      Delete
  3. Time to pass out keys to the kids, so when you don't answer the door, they can open it and check on you. Just my two cents worth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I gave them all keys a few years back, but I guess they don't carry them all the time.

      Delete