Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

More weeding

Joe came this morning and spent several hours pulling the weeds on my side & back yards.  Rain is expected for tomorrow and the next day, so I'm not sure how much good it did.  I tried to help a bit and stay out of Joe's way in the process.

I called for an appointment to have the echocardiogram and somehow I let them talk me into an 8am appointment on April 4th.  I think I might stay at Jeannie's house overnight and she can drive me from her place.  It is fairly close to where she lives, but we will run into traffic no matter what.  I'm anxious to get it over with as it could be the determining factor on whether or not I will have to have surgery.

I am so hungry but I don't really feel like cooking anything, nor do I even know what I want to eat.  At times like this it would be so convenient to like fast food, but I never have and never will.

I finally got a load of wash done and took it across the street to dry it.  At least I have some clean clothes to put on - I was down to my last pair of "you know whats".  I still have a big basket of laundry to do, but if it rains tomorrow then I'll put it off for a while longer.

I really appreciate all the supportive comments I've received from so many people, and I thank you for your positive words and thoughts.  I have a hard time responding to each of them individually right now - because of grief as well as low energy, but I really do appreciate you all.  I will snap back soon. 

4 comments:

  1. I didn't leave a comment on that blog posting of yours because there were just so many comments, mine wasn't needed. However, I know what you and your family are going through. I lost a son when he was young (highway accident) and his son was quite young. Now, his son has a wonderful baby son. Life does go on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sending me your comment, Diz. I appreciate hearing from you, and know how you relate to the situation. Several in my family have lost babies, but this is the first adult child to die, and I think maybe it's harder to deal with.

      Delete
  2. It's always just good to hear from you. I doubt any of us thinks you need to respond. We always pulled our weeds after rain when their roots were easier to get out of the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so lucky to have someone helping you pull weeds. We are expecting rain this weekend on top of what we already got and that will only boost their growth :-(

    ReplyDelete