Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Today is a little better

I woke up several times during the night worrying that I was going to have to buy a new water heater, as the water never warmed up yesterday.  I still think something is wrong because it's only a 30 gallon tank and shouldn't take that long.  But this morning I washed my hands and was thrilled that the water was just a little bit warm.  I turned up the dial, waited a while, and then ran my dishwasher.

I can't say my shower was comfortable, especially when I washed my hair in the tepid water, but at least I have some breathing space and will see how it goes.

At 3:30 pm the weather gadget says it will go up to 87 today, but since it is currently 75 I can only hope it won't get much warmer.  It is cloudy at times (probably smoke from the fires although it doesn't smell smoky), and there is an occasional cool breeze.

I think I'll go pull some weeds while the weather is pleasant, although I doubt I'll stay out there very long.

1 comment:

  1. You should have had plenty hot water after a few hours of it being turned back on. Have you had the tank drained since you moved there? There may be a lot of sediment in the bottom of the tank. It's easy to do maybe one of your sons can do it for you.

    ReplyDelete