Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The "wave" continues

Only 101 is expected today, which will rise to 103 for the next several days!   At least the delta breeze cools us in the evenings and early mornings.  I love that blast of chilly air coming in my bedroom window around 5 AM!

I got my hair trimmed today and I don't think I'll step outdoors for the rest of the afternoon except to get my mail.  Last night Donald made lasagna, including home-made lasagna noodles, and I gladly accepted an invitation to join them.  The little girls are still showing signs of jet lag once in a while but they are just about back to normal.

Steve and Meg got a puppy for Liam.  He is about 8 wks old and certainly looks darling from the photos.  I will try to get out to their house by Thursday or Friday to get a first hand look.  (Click to enlarge.)



Puppy, who hasn't yet been named, has a littermate that is available but I'm not tempted in the least!

7 comments:

  1. I don't know if you've ever mentioned whether you like cats at all, but they can be a good companion as well. Love my little one, and she makes me smile every day. Plus you don't have to walk them and usually they are pretty self-sufficient. Just a thought. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww cute puppy! I am in this Lodge room by the lake... yay! and I'm cold! I can NOT believe it...

    naw cats don't mind very well atall... lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Home made everything. I would have missed that either. My dad used to make all his own pasta and the best sauces. Miss that kind of cooking. I don't get into all that work.

    Your weather isn't any better than ours. I'm ready for fall and winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't care what Donald makes, I'd be there in a New York minute!! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Homemade lasagna sounds absolutely wonderful. I can not remember the last time I had some.

    This summer has been very hot. I am ready for fall.

    Stay cool and hydrated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It really is a hot summer for a lot of folks. We've had pretty good weather so far this summer but just as soon as I say that we'll get hit with something. Cute puppy but we will definitely not ever have a puppy again. I say no more dogs but I can guarantee - no more puppies.

    ReplyDelete