Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

The dental visit ended well.

It sure was hell while I was going through it, and all the novocaine didn't wear off until late afternoon.  I came home starving and ate two large bananas with some coffee, but other than that I haven't eaten anything else today.  I'm treating myself to a beer right now and it's going down really well!  I have at least two more visits to go, and they will be about as bad as this one.  The dentist did fillings on the right side, both top and bottom.  You can imagine how much novocaine that required.  He will do the same on the left side in about a week or so.  I made a mistake a couple of years ago of switching to a non-fluoridated toothpaste, as I believe fluoride is a poisonous substance.  I guess you'd have to have a large dose to become immediately poisoned, but I wonder what the effects are over time.  Evidently I made a big mistake.  My dentist is very good and does an excellent job of numbing the area he will be working on, but it's stressful as it wears off.

Rocky has been pretty good all day, for which I am grateful.  I don't know how far my patience would have stretched if he was in a mischevious mood.

The tomato seeds I planted are looking very good.  I thinned most of them today, keeping the most healthy shoot in each cup.  I move them in and out each day - watering them outside and letting them catch the sun, then bringing them back inside when the sun goes over the house to the front side.  Now I need to get outside and pull weeds out of the beds I want to plant tomatoes in.  I keep checking the pea plants and have found several immature pods -  they are hard to find but I hope it will be easier when they mature.  I've eaten a couple of them right off the plant.

I hope I can sleep well tonight and get some much needed rest.  

Take care, and stay well.

4 comments:

  1. I am sorry you had to go through such an ordeal but at least you are rewarding yourself with a much deserved beer :)

    I hope you can sleep well this evening as in my case it is impossible...oh well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you; I'm feeling better this morning and was able to eat breakfast, but I still don't feel comfortable. The worst is that I know I have to go through the same thing next week.

      I thought you were finally able to sleep better at night.

      Delete
    2. Every time they prescribe a new medication for some reason my body's response is positive...by that I mean I can actually go to sleep like normal people.

      Ultimately after a few days, it wears off so I am back to being the regular insomniac I have always been. Right now it is 4:46 a.m. but in fairness, I did go to bed early last night so I managed to cram in a couple of hours of sleep.

      Delete
  2. Did you hear there is a 12 word phrase you can speak to your crush... that will trigger deep feelings of love and instinctual attraction for you deep inside his chest?

    That's because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's instinct to love, treasure and look after you with his entire heart...

    =====> 12 Words Who Fuel A Man's Love Response

    This instinct is so hardwired into a man's genetics that it will make him try harder than ever before to love and admire you.

    Matter of fact, fueling this influential instinct is absolutely important to getting the best ever relationship with your man that as soon as you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

    ...You will immediately find him expose his mind and soul to you in a way he never experienced before and he'll see you as the one and only woman in the world who has ever truly interested him.

    ReplyDelete