Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Monday, January 27, 2020

Test

This is a test.  My granddaughters, Autumn and Arianna, sent me drawings via my new printer.  They came through beautifully, and now I want to see how they post to my blog.



I have these pictures on the front of the fridge so I can smile every time I pass by them.   (If you click on one of the pictures they  will be slightly enlarged .)

I will post later, and will be able to tell you if I have a new grandson or a granddaughter!  Please keep your finger's crossed.  This is Erica's fourth Caesarean Section.

6 comments:

  1. Wow you really have mastered that printer fast. My grandson sent me a text asking if I had a printer he needed to print out an estimate. Sorry no printer here. I know you bought a HP what model maybe I need to try again and get my grandson to come set it up.

    Hope all went well with the birth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is HP 3830; I think I paid something like 68 or $78 - can't remember for sure. I have a long way to go to master this printer, but I'm determined to learn how to use all the functions on it.

      Delete
  2. How did the girls send the drawings? Via their cellphones? How neat that they can do that. I can see why you would smile everytime you pass by the drawings hanging in the refrigerator...you are a lucky lady Gypsy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone these days use their cellphones to do everything! I'm not sure I could do it at this point.

      Delete
  3. Lovely drawings! Thanks for sharing them with us. Sometimes technology is useful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very happy with the printer I bought. I hope it works well for a long time. Yes, the drawings are so sweet. Those two girls just do things like that on their own - no prompting from anyone to send a picture to Grandma.

      Delete