Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Thursday, January 16, 2020

Dental work - yuk!

I had an early appointment and was back home before noon.  I had the molar pulled that has been giving me problems and I just hope I start feeling better soon.  I'm starving but don't think I should eat anything just yet.  Now I need to have some more dental work done - fillings, and I guess I'll bite the bullet and get it taken care of.  I hope I live long enough to get my money's worth from it!

Today the rains started again, after a couple of sunny days.  I don't want to complain but I need to cut the grass in the back yard pretty soon.  I will soon be time to get the garden ready for early spring.  I'm going to start planting tomato seeds and hope I can get them to grow indoors.  I should probably get some grow lights, but when I look at them on the internet they look complicated.  I just want to set a tray under a good fluorescent light, but need to figure out how to do it.  I think it's a job for my son, Steve.

I'm going to stay quiet for the rest of the day, and hope I can figure out something to eat.  I didn't eat breakfast before the dental appointment and am starving!

Have a good day!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had your molar pulled so you won't be in pain at night. I hope you were able to eat something this evening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I had a bowl of soup and just ate 2 bananas! I hope I can enjoy breakfast tomorrow.

      Delete
  2. I tried to make a dental apt yesterday and found out the new medical ins stinks. So I will wait until next month when I have more money and get started paying for my work. They do cover xrays and the visit. Glad you were able to eat something and I hope you can enjoy your breakfast in the morning.

    It has been cold and rainy again here to and boy the weeds having a grand old time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The insurance industry in the US is an awful mess. I just upped my coverage (which is pretty good, and pretty expensive to begin with) to include good dental ins. I would love to see Medicare for All or some kind of similar plan that covers everyone more equally.

      Delete