Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Monday, September 24, 2018

A nice family Sunday

I didn't do much yesterday but joined the kids and their families for an afternoon at "The Thin Line", our favorite craft brewery nearby.  Rocky behaved fairly well but I kept his leash on him and he couldn't get more than a step or two in any direction.  Everyone was paying him lots of attention so I think he had a good time too.

I managed to clean the kitchen floor and half the living room.  I am just learning to be happy with what little I can accomplish, and not worry about the rest.  I'd give anything for a fenced in yard.

I'm too tired to write more so I'll say bye for now, and have a good week ahead.

4 comments:

  1. Nice to hear you had a good time with the family yesterday and Rocky was a good boy.

    I know what you mean about being content with what we can do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would drive myself crazy if I had always been the perfect housekeeper. As it is, I now live somewhat below my former standards, haha.

      Delete
  2. Going out and having a great time is definitively good for the soul. You have been under a lot of stress training Rocky so you more than deserve it and a cold brew is a great relaxer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good to get out and be with the crowd; now I'd love to go out without Rocky, but that probably won't happen for a while. He's doing much better all the time though.

      Delete