Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Monday, April 23, 2018

Just a quick post

I didn't realize I hadn't posted anything for several days.  To tell the truth I haven't felt at my best since I recovered from the allergies I experienced several weeks ago when spring sprung in earnest!

I haven't done anything much to write about, but I did want to post a photo I took of my new luggage.  This is the large suitcase and I'm hoping I can get everything into that and a carry-on backpack, so I don't have to bring the other luggage piece which is a just like this one except for being a carry-on.  

Click to enlarge:





The light was streaming in the window and I don't think the color seems this bright, but I love it anyway.  Jeannie got her set today but she picked a gray color.  This is actually much larger than it looks in the picture!   

I don't intend to ever get on an airplane again, but if I did this bag would be easy to spot on a conveyor belt.

10 comments:

  1. Very nice luggage...what a pretty color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the only one in stock that color, and it was beneath and behind several dark gray ones. I struggled to get the box out of the display and then struggled even more to get it into my cart! Worth it to me, though.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I love it too and am going to share the luggage with my young granddaughter (whose favorite color is purple!) when she goes on vacation later this year.

      Delete
  3. I have had RVs for many years. The first one way back when was a pop-up tent trailer, then a full size travel trailer, then a class-C motorhome and finally a diesel pusher with a Cat engine. Still have the last one but it has not been used for a few years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only RV I had was a 5th wheel. I have always preferred traveling in my Jeep Grand Cherokee and now my Toyota Highlander, and sleeping in a motel or better yet, my tent!

      Delete
  4. Nice looking luggage. Love the color. Sure wish my allergies would go away. They came and just stayed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The allergies are mostly gone, but once in a while I'm reminded that they are still in the air.

      Delete