Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Friday, October 20, 2017

Last Night's Storm

I woke up when I thought a train was barreling through my house!  I have never heard such wind in my life - it really did sound like a train, and for a few moments I became a little worried about what might be happening.  Figuring I couldn't do a thing about it I stood looking out the window and watching the trees in back nearly bent to the ground.   Fortunately for me it didn't last long, although it was long enough, and I was able to drop back off to sleep before it subsided.  It didn't sound like any storm I have ever heard or seen.  Those black clouds in the sky last night were like no other I've ever seen!

This morning I went out to my car to drive to the gym and the mess the rain had made on my car windows was disgusting.  The water caked up the crap that the planes spray from the skies several times a week and it was really bad.  I did get it off with Windex and a lot of elbow grease, and cleaned the door on the driver's side with Windex as well as the tail light and head light  covers.  I hate to spend money on a car wash when the stuff continues to be spread around by the military (or whoever is operating the planes that drop their chemical climate engineering - chemtrails.)

I did my walk and decided to continue on to Costco.  I kept careful running total  of the cost of items in my cart (and found later than I miscalculated how much money I had by $20!).  Fortunately I had enough to pay for my purchases.  I did get some healthy fruits and vegetables but a lot of what I brought home was sweet and snack type items (lots of chocolate!).  Most of it is not unhealthy when eaten in moderation, which I need to keep in mind.

I need to go out and clean the outside of my bedroom window as well as take out the screens to clean them, but I hesitate to get on a ladder today.   I used my little one-step ladder when painting the paneling the past two days, and I realize I should no longer be on ladders - even if only one step!  I just don't have the balance these days.

My sister-in-law just lost her mother, who fell and hurt her arm, was taken to the hospital with sepsis, and never pulled out of it.  The older I get the more I worry about falling, and I know I'm not alone in that fear.

This morning (and most of the day) there have been big puffy white clouds in the sky, but the temperature has remained in the low 60's.  I just love it while it lasts.

I wish everyone a good weekend, and those in the northwest take care because I think they will be getting more storms. 

1 comment:

  1. That could possibly be part of it, but the car was covered with sticky residue long before the fires started, and it was when the planes flew. You could see the tiny bubbles of yukky stuff on everything in the area.

    ReplyDelete