Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Day of rest

I've been feeling pretty tired and low-energy today, although I did manage to walk at the gym this morning.   I had intended to get a few items on my shopping list afterward, but came on home.   I never did like to go into the stores on weekends - it's much quicker and easier to shop during the week.

It has been cool enough to sleep with the sheet and comforter on me lately.  I slept like a log last night so I shouldn't feel so exhausted today.  I know I feel much better when I have things to do, but today is the day I'm going to just lay around!

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes it's just called for

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to make up tomorrow for what I didn't get in today. My sister and her husband stopped by on their way back home in Nevada, and it was nice visiting with them. They are probably the only people I've spoken to today, except for my old son who often calls me when he's on the road.

      Delete