Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

I'm going all out! - UPDATE

I've signed up for the chiropractic treatment, and made a sizeable down payment on the costs by applying what I had to spend but didn't spend on my recent trip.  It will wipe me out as far as ready cash goes, but I'm going for it!  

Jeannie met me at the chiro's office and took home the paperwork for hers and Autumn's treatment.  I'm scheduled for 3 visits a week for the first four weeks, and then the schedule changes a bit for several weeks, etc.   Medicare will be billed, but they will pay me direct and then send the bill to my Blue Cross plan.  I don't hope to get much back from either of them, but every little bit helps.  I'm so ready for this and have nothing but optimism, but I know that sometimes things don't work out exactly as planned, and I can deal with that also, if necessary.

Nancy, you mentioned you are interested in my elliptical.  Please email me at my address which appears above.  If I'm not mistaken you are in CA?  

I need to cook supper, but at 6 pm it hasn't begun to cool down.   I'm pretty hungry and am planning to have soft shelled tacos tonight - a quick and easy meal if I can fix it before my appetite wanes.  I may as well start it before I convince myself that I'm not all that hungry and a bowl of ice cream will suffice!

UPDATE:
I forgot to mention that the header photo is of the James River in Virginia, taken on the Blue Ridge Parkway.  Thanks to Judy Bell for bringing it to my attention.

4 comments:

  1. Your new header... is it the Hudson River or what? Inquiring minds want to know!

    With that chiropractic schedule, looks like maybe I'll visit you on my trip down to Aguanga. Good luck with all that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're going for it. Hopefully it will give you lots of relief. I know what you mean about it being too hot to cook dinner. Even with both air conditioners going I sure don't feel like cooking. Tonight is an ice cream night for us because we had a big lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the new treatment. Hope it brings you some relief. Keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete