Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Friday, April 24, 2015

Appointment made

I'm way ahead of myself but I've made an appointment for the latter part  of June with a chiropractor I've been wanting to see about my possible scoliosis problems.  I will go to the appointment on the way back to Sacramento, and I have the motel room booked as well.  That is a load off my mind.  

Tomorrow is the big day for Josh, and it's early (for me) in the morning.  I think the service is at 9:30 am; Katy and Ara will be here tonight, so everyone will be trying to get a shower in the morning.  I think I'll take mine this evening and be ahead of the crowd.  Since I'm wearing a short dress it means I have to shave my legs!   To my knowledge it's only in the U.S. that women worry about that kind of crap.

I keep fooling with that Coca Cola puzzle and it's driving me crazy.  I've done a lot so far, but everyone else has been too busy to work on it.




7 comments:

  1. I believe I was 12 when I was confirmed. I remember that one of my relatives gave me a package of underwear as a gift. Seven pairs with the days of the week embroidered on them. What kind of a gift is that?? My crabby neighbor, Mrs. Bites, also told me I could no longer play baseball since I'd had my confirmation. The good 'ol days, eh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Judith Bell, I am laughing like a mad woman but trying to keep it down as to not wake up my mother. I thought I was the only other person who got the seven pair of embroidered underwear as a gift....jajajajajaja! Though I forgot what the occasion was for mine :D

      Delete
  2. Judy love the gift LOl

    It will be interesting to see what the Chiropractor can do about Scoliosis I have it too but never knew something could be done about it
    Have a wonderful day tomorrow with the family and your grands in marking a miles stone in his life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh bother, shave your legs. I just wear dressy slacks or a long dress. Can't remember the last time I shaved my legs. Glad to hear you have the appointment. Sure hope it turns out to be the ticket. Have a wonderful day. You've come a long way for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At my age the hair on my legs don't grow any more. One of the silver linings of old age :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. May you and your family enjoy this very special ceremony!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blessings on your family today. This is a day your grandson will always remember, I still remember mine, more than 60 years ago. Also the single layer box of See's Candies a neighbor brought over as a gift for me. I guarded that box until it was all gone, I ate every piece. As a candy lover who seldom got any, that was such a memorable gift. I recently got a photo of my First Holy Communion that my parents had. Take lots of photos today. :)

    ReplyDelete