Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Saturday is flying by at warp speed!

I really wish the days didn't speed by so fast, although I'm sure it has something to do with age.

Yesterday evening I went back to Jeannie & Donald's house after our gym workout.  Donald had made pizza dough beforehand and left it to rise while we were exercising, and he put the toppings on the pizzas to order.  I had asked for everything on mine - zucchini slices, pepperoni, onions, mushrooms, two kinds of cheese, and much more.  He cut two large slices for me but I was filled up after eating the first.  I then decided to just cut a little bit off the end of the 2nd slice; that was so good I cut a little bit more.  Darned if I didn't end up eating the entire big slice of pizza.  I asked Donald why did I even bother to keep slicing bits of it off the larger piece - I should have known I would nibble away at it until I ate it all.

Shortly after that I left as I was anxious to get safely home.  I had forgot to bring my purse, meaning I had driven over without my driver's license in my possession.  When I left their house at 10 pm it was pretty foggy but enough visibility that the driving was fine.  At least there isn't as much traffic at that time of evening, although people still drive as fast and weave from one lane to another and then back again, trying to jockey into position to be the first car in line, which never happens as there is always someone in front of you!

I was "up" from the exercise and had to stay up for a little while longer than usual.  I did get a decent night's sleep but haven't done much of anything today.  Television is a wasteland today (as on most days).  I put on one of my favorite outfits, my hair looks fabulous, and I have no place to go!  I will probably skip the walking today and take a day of healing and rest.  At 3 pm it still hasn't climbed out of the upper 40's, and I could sure use just one or two nice warm days.


5 comments:

  1. Boy Donald wouldn't have to ask me twice if I'd like two slices of his pizza. Love it when you say I look fabulous and have no place to go. Well not that you have no place to go but that you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a very busy day yesterday and I too would love some of Donald's famous pizza or anything else he whips up. You make it all sound so goooood. To bad you didn't have anywhere to go.
    Thank You for the nice comment to JMD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All dressed up & nowhere to go eh. I have the opposite problem. Always somewhere to go but I'm never dressed up good enough to go anywhere..........

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree with the others...would love some of Donald's famous pizza.

    Do you have a local pub or neighborhood bar you could go to? Would love to have your problem but mine is more like Al Bossence's :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you didn't get caught driving without your license with you. Although in this day and age, any policeman should be able to press a few buttons on his laptop and see that you are a licensed driver.

    ReplyDelete