Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Not much going on today

Today is a very breezy, chilly day. I hesitate to get out my electric heater (and I'm not quite sure where I put it when I moved) but I'm not sure how much propane I have left and I want it to hold out until tomorrow. Joe, Alyssa and Steve are driving up to visit tomorrow and I will hit the boys up for helping me get propane. The little sportsman's convenience store up the road is charging $3.89 for it, so I may look at a couple places further into town. I'd also like to drive out to the lake and show them the campsites to see if they think everyone will be happy with them. I sure hope we can get the sites for the weekend we want them! We need to select alternative sites, just in case. My sister and her husband are joining us as well, and it should be a very good weekend. As I mentioned in a previous post, I am going to turn my 5th wheel over to the pregnant women, and I am going to stay in a tent. I'm almost as excited about that as anything. I'll be comfortable enough with a mattress pad and down sleeping bag.

Speaking of down, I think I will go crawl under my down comforter, get warm, and take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment