Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Monday, August 31, 2020

It's been a long, long time

A long time that my hand has shaken uncontrollably.  Probably when I was much younger and had stayed out way too late the night before, and imbibed way too much!  Now my injured wrist shakes most of the time if I hold it out unsupported.  (No hangover required!)

I am about to run out of my CBD oil, and looking on the internet for a replacement is so confusing.  What I have is 10:1 CBD-THC.  There are so many products out there that I can't determine what to buy!  I think they sell it in stores such as CVS and Walgreens but I have no way to get there except walk.  I haven't been in a store since the beginning of March and the thought of going inside one and trying to find what I need is a daunting task to me right now.  You can do just about everything on the internet, and I guess I could order what I want if I knew what I wanted!  Too many choices.

For some reason my appetite has been strong today.  Usually I can barely eat enough to keep going, but today I don't have the energy it takes to deal with food preparation!  I don't do much actual "food preparation" (cooking); what I'm calling. preparation is getting something out of the fridge or freezer and into an edible state.  As it turns out, ice cream bars are the easiest food to "prepare".  All I have to do is tear the wrapper off and enjoy!

The weather will moderate a bit this week, but will zoom back up to triple digits over the next weekend.  I'm really tired of a closed-up house with a/c running, although I'm grateful that I don't need to run it in the evenings and up until about noon each day.

8 comments:

  1. Looks like you'll be back to eating TV Dinners.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whatever is quick and easy. Salads are good.

      Delete
  2. Call CVS pharmacist. Tell them what you have & do they sell similar product. Can it be delivered.? OR do you have a health food or vitamin store nearby. You want a high proprtion of CBD because that is where the healing & pain relief comes from. The THC is the psychoactive properties lie. Charlotte's Web & Barleans & Garden of Life are good brands. 30 mg per serving is a nice strength. A 1oz bottle has 30 servings (dropperful). It costs approx $ 35 to $ 40. Buy local & NEVER buy CBD on internet or Amazon. So many scams & with the mail screwed up you could wait weeks or forever. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS - I meant to say THC is the psychoactive portion. It is where you get a high but it won't help with healing or pain. You will do fine. Maybe time to learn how to do Uber.?

      Delete
    2. My brother is bringing me another bottle tomorrow, which is good becasuse I know it works and I don't notice any side effects, I don't mind the THC at all, although I honestly can't tell it is there. If it makes me think my wrist isn't hurting so basdly then I'm all for it!

      Delete
  3. It's time for PT on your wrist, to stregthen the muscles which will stop the shakening. You can have PT in your home and no need to go out.

    Glad you brother is bringing more CBD oil. I'm going to see if I can find some maybe at CVS or Walgreens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sprouts has a nice selection of CBD oils & products. Their employees are knowledgeable & happy to answer questions & help you choose.

      Delete
  4. I agree with JO. The shaking has to go. PT is a good idea. Eating is a real problem when you are alone. I eat more junk food now than ever in my life. It's just too much trouble to cook for myself. Currently I'm eating peaches and sandwiches and microwaved potatoes as you may have seen in my latest blog. One per month now. Not enough to say.

    ReplyDelete