Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Saturday, May 30, 2020

Where's the rain?

The forecast is for thunderstorms and lots of rain today, which will please  my garden and me!  So far the sun is shining, and what clouds there are seem to be moving on.  Usually by this time of the morning I have watered the plants, but now I don't know what to do.  I guess it wouldn't hurt for them to be watered and then rained on, all in one day!

 It looks like 2020 is only going to get worse, and we will probably all be glad to see it go on Dec. 31.  I just hope 2021 won't be as bad, although it will depend on the new president to steer us in a better direction.  We need a Franklin Roosevelt in these times in my opinion.  I don't see one on the horizon though, so we have to make the best of what we have.

I'm trying to clean my living room floor but have to work around a big old black lab who remains firmly and happily on his doggie bed in the middle of the room.  I've cleaned all around him and since he's been good and hasn't tracked on the wet floors, I'll just wait for him to decide to get up.  He's in his "terrible twos", you know!

5 comments:

  1. We could sure use some rain but no sign of any for a long time to come. Skitz is either in her bed in the middle of the floor or directly under our feet. That's the only way she can find us anymore. They rule the house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You said it! Dogs rule. My eyesight is not good at all, and I guess I don't see "black" as well as colors, so I miss Rocky when he's directly next to my feet. I worry when we are out walking because a fall on the pavement could be the end of me.

      Delete
  2. We had a heck of a storm here yesterday I neve saw anything about a storm until it hit and boy did it hit. And we also had rain today. I guess it was all rained out by time it reached Jim and Sandy's place.

    I worry about stepping on Fred he is so small and he loves to run around me when I ask if he needs to go out or mention breakfast LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After all the warnings of a severe storm, we had no rain at all today. Sunny skies with puffy white clouds coming and going, but not a drop of rain.

      Delete
    2. It finally showed up last might. Mostly wind and lightning with a little rain thrown in to make it humid.

      Delete