Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Am I Getting the Christmas Spirit?

 Monday, Dec. 9:
I will say it - "I don't even like Christmas"!  I haven't liked it for years.  This year my daughter is determined to get me involved in the festivities as much as possible.  She decided our Christmas Day celebrations will be at my house.  She took me shopping for a Christmas tree yesterday, and I spent $30 at the Dollar Tree store buying decorations - that is 30 items!

So we put the tree up this evening - she and my two  grandaughters  came over and did most of the work.  Except for the fact that I'm worried Rocky will probably pull the whole thing over on himself, I have to admit that everything looks festive and pretty, and I'm happy with it. 

While shopping yesterday I bought a little leprechaun, which Rocky was sure was a toy intended for him.  He was pretty disappointed when it was set on the fireplace mantle tonight.  He has been so excited this evening, with three of his favorite people being here and the buzz of things happening.  I am trying to overcome a slight sense of dread of disaster which he is capable of bringing about. 

I think if you click on a picture it should enlarge a bit.




There was a break in the rain for most of today.  It's amazing how a few days of rain brings back the green in the yard - mostly weeds, I'm afraid.  I should hire someone to do yard work for me, but after the expenses of the Christmas season it will take me a while to get back to normal with finances.

Tuesday, Dec. 10:
After being up late last night I find the morning swept past by me and now it's the middle of the afternoon.  I'm not sure how I finally got a couple of photos to download, and even though they aren't the quality I would like, I'm including them.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for saying that, Barney. Between my worsening eyesight and phone cameras that don't take quality photos (at least in my mind), I am not very satisfied with my photography.

      Delete
  2. Your pictures are fine, my phone takes really bad pictures unless I am right up to what I want to snap.
    Your tree is so perfectly shaped and everyone did a great job decorating it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jo. I am surprised at how beautiful the shape is. When we set it up you could almost see the branches settling into place. I'm glad to have it now, but would never have gone to the trouble if my daughter wasn't so persistent that I get a tree.

      Delete
  3. I too have to admit that it has been decades since I have had the Christmas spirit.

    Your daughter and the girls did a fine job of decorating the tree. I can see why Rocky fell in love with the Leprechaun...it is so cute!

    I just love Dollar Tree they have some nice and affordable decorations. My cellphone does not take good pictures...yours are much better than mine.

    We had a cold front come in with some showers so I blew this day and did absolutely nothing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took the day off as well! No rain today but cloudy and some mist falling. I don't know where my energy goes.

      Delete
  4. i want to testify about the great spell caster called Dr Azuka my husband and i have been married for 5 years now we don't have a child and the doctor told us i can't give birth because my womb have been damaged due to wrong drugs prescription this got me so worried and my husband was not happy so he decided to get married to another girl and divorce me i was so sad i told my friend about it she told me about a powerful spell caster she gave me his email address well i never believe in it that much though i just decided to give him a try and he told me it will take 24hrs to get my husband back to me and i will get pregnant i doubted him the 3rd day my husband came back to me and was crying he said he didn't want the divorce anymore 3 weeks after the doctor confirmed that i was pregnant he can also help you contact him via email: Dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com What’s app or call: +44 7520 636249‬



    ReplyDelete
  5. i want to testify about the great spell caster called Dr Azuka my husband and i have been married for 5 years now we don't have a child and the doctor told us i can't give birth because my womb have been damaged due to wrong drugs prescription this got me so worried and my husband was not happy so he decided to get married to another girl and divorce me i was so sad i told my friend about it she told me about a powerful spell caster she gave me his email address well i never believe in it that much though i just decided to give him a try and he told me it will take 24hrs to get my husband back to me and i will get pregnant i doubted him the 3rd day my husband came back to me and was crying he said he didn't want the divorce anymore 3 weeks after the doctor confirmed that i was pregnant he can also help you contact him via email: Dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com What’s app or call: +44 7520 636249‬



    ReplyDelete