Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Saturday, May 25, 2019

Freedom!

Just an afternoon of freedom, but welcome as can be.  Unfortunately I will be working around the house while I'd rather sit and eat chocolates, but at least I can clean the floors without having puppy paw prints before it dries.

Ara, Autumn, and Arianna are taking Rocky on a hike up in the foothills, or maybe the mountains, and I'm delighted for him to be able to get out on the trail.  We both need a break from each other.

Well, I did get the living room floor clean and a few other things done, and I think I'll go outside and work for a while in the fresh air.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, and take care with the weather.
 

8 comments:

  1. AAA to the rescue! Happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a good chuckle over the AAA! It's been a good day for me, and I hope for Rcky!

      Delete
  2. Enjoy your time off. Hope Rocky comes back very tired and mellow from his outting.

    May you and your readers have a great Memorial Day weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the feeling he will be totally exhausted, which is what he needs as an active young dog.

      I wish you and your Moither a great Memorial Day weekend as well.

      Delete
  3. That is great that the girls took him hiking hope he comes back ready to sleep the rest of the day and night. AAA to the rescue love it. Have a nice weekend also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's becoming clear to me that a 1 yr old black lab puppy doesn't ever really get tired out. They get a few minutes rest and are energized in no time at all. As aggravating as he can be, he has the most beautiful spirit and love of life that makes me shake my head in wonder. My granddaughter told me they went hiking with a few other friends, one of whom had a big dog that was behaving absolutely awful and she was so proud of Rocky. At times she actually could let him off leash and he stayed with her and didn't try to run off.

      Delete

  4. HELLO! WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI WORLD RICHES.
    Are you a business Man, politician, musical, student and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Illuminati brotherhood, and receive a monthly salary of $500,000USD. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great Illuminati Brotherhood then contact us via: Email:officialilluminati999@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete