Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

I walked today -

But I didn't enjoy it as much as when I go to the gym.  My legs are really achy, probably from walking on the pavement.  I guess I did about a mile, and hope I can continue it every day, gradually increasing the walk to 2 miles.

My son Steve came by this morning to do a couple of things for me.  I have been hearing loud noises from something getting under the house in the evenings.  I don't know what it is, but it really makes a lot of noise and banging around - I wouldn't think a rat would be that noisy.  When Steve looked into the area with a flashlight he didn't see any tracks, so I don't know what gives.  He put something in the crawl space that I hope keeps  whatever it is from coming back.

He also did a few other small jobs for me before having to leave for work, and as always, I enjoy his visits.   We can even talk politics as we are both close in our ideology, but of course he has the perspective of being much younger whereas my viewpoint is from the standpoint of one who has seen things changing over the past 75+ years.

I just got out of my chair for a moment and wish I had something on hand such as Absorbine Jr. for aching muscles and joints.  I haven't seen that stuff around for a long time, and wonder if they still sell it.

I hope the weather isn't causing any readers too much grief.  It certainly is crazy this year.

2 comments:

  1. I googled around about Absorbine Jr. I don't know what the ingredients are but they say it has been the same for years. Here is the link: https://www.absorbinejr.com/about-absorbine-jr/how-it-works/

    There are various essential oils that help with pain such as lavender, peppermint, lemon grass, etc. I have also used wintergreen sparingly diluted with a carrier.

    We have been unusually cold here it was 8 degrees yesterday morning. You guessed it. I am NOT walking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a good son, actually you have a great family!

    ReplyDelete