Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Sunday, January 21, 2018

All Quiet Last Night

I was pleased to not have the noise and activity under my house last night.  I don't know if the raccoon got tired of it, or whether the spice barrier across his opening to the crawl space is to be credited.  I found out today that ants do not tolerate cinnamon and will not cross a barrier of this spice.  I had mixed it with black pepper so maybe it worked on the raccoon or whatever animal was making all the noise.  I will spread a bit more just to make sure, and will add cayenne to the powder the next time.  

I went to the gym with Jeannie today and walked on the treadmill plus did a fair workout.  After pounding pavement around my home park the past 3 days it felt weird to be on the treadmill, and to tell the truth I can't say which I prefer.   It just feels good to be moving and to get a bit of exercise.  I followed it up with 7 min. on the hydromassage bed, although when the jets of water reached my hipbone where the biopsy was done I sure could feel it.  I haven't noticed it hurting lately but the pressure of the jets were evidently too strong.

The biopsy results are finally in and I will visit the dr. to discuss them this coming Tuesday. 

We followed up our gym visit with a trip to Target.  I'm sorry but the past few times I've been to Target I've been disappointed in not being able to find what I wanted, and if I found it, it was very overpriced.    It was so nice getting out today, and I felt exhilarated after working out at the gym. 

Have a great weekend, y'all!

4 comments:

  1. No night noise - yippee. I made those Boston cream cupcakes yesterday. Really good but too much work. I'd do it as a two layer cake next time. That would be much easier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boston cream cupcakes or cake sound so delicious. I'm going to try to reduce my sugar intake so I probably should stay away from desserrts. I don't know when I started craving sweets because in my younger years I wasn't so bad.

      Delete
  2. How great that your home remedy looks like it worked. I always have more energy after exercising. Seems like I'd be tired but I'm not. I always feel better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The spices look like they did the trick. I remember back when your goal was to walk 10,000 steps a day. Do you still aim for that.

      Delete