Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Monday, February 15, 2010

Extra (2nd) post, Feb. 15

Ellen, a volunteer who lives next door to me, just knocked on my door to tell me to come out and look at the gorgeous rainbow in the sky. I could only get a decent picture of part of it as the other end was starting to fade away, although I could still see the entire bow quite well.




I also got a picture looking south -



And one looking toward Savannah -


I know the photos could be sharpened, enhanced, or whatever, but I don't know how to do it. The actual sky was an unbelieveable sight, in all directions.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice rainbow shots, Gypsy. Those kinds of pics are very hard to get! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sunset and rainbow. Nice of your neighbor to call you for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was well worth the shots, how beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wished we were close enough to come over & help you with some of that Picasa photo stuff but your doing pretty darn good without it so far.

    ReplyDelete